Paper Claims Forms

If you have questions or need a form mailed to you, contact one of our offices, your local Saskatchewan Blue Cross broker or your group administrator.

Standard Claims

  • For all dental expenses, including accidental dental, submit the form completed by your dental provider. In the event it is not available from your dental provider, use the form below.

Disability Claims

  • Six forms are required with an application: the two Employee forms listed below, the two Employer forms, the Physician Statement that best relates to the reason for the application, and the Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization.

Critical Conditions Claims